Shadowloo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two super radical plans that could potentially backfire horribly.

4 posters

Go down

Two super radical plans that could potentially backfire horribly. Empty Two super radical plans that could potentially backfire horribly.

Post  Yukiko Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 am

Super radical plan: We all vote together. We still have all five of us, and despite the fact that there are nine other players, that will probably be enough to lynch. I mean we shouldn't be all 1-2-3-GO! about it, but it'd be a total mindsmurf.

Slightly less radical plan: I've been awfully suspicious, and you can all take this as an opportunity to clear yourselves. In Ace Attorney mafia, every one of the mafia opposed the godfather strongly and the town followed them to their deaths, even after I said "hey guys, I'm the mafia serial killer AND WILL IS TOTALLY THE GODFATHER I WOULD KNOW"

Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Two super radical plans that could potentially backfire horribly. Empty Re: Two super radical plans that could potentially backfire horribly.

Post  Kou-kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:22 am

Super radical on Hanako? That means 6 votes. We have Mitsuo with us Razz

Kou-kun

Back to top Go down

Two super radical plans that could potentially backfire horribly. Empty Re: Two super radical plans that could potentially backfire horribly.

Post  Yukiko Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:34 am

We can probably get more than Mitsuo on our side for Hanako. Sometimes when there are ties, people just assume the person who didn't die has to be mafia Neutral

Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kou-kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:46 am

Yeah I agree. Besides, everyone seems convinced to vote for inactives. Start the fire on Hanako and we'll probably get a majority lynch.

Kou-kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:46 am

xD smurf is fully entrenched in your mind.

It's going to take 7 for a majority.

And if we get even one townie to follow our lead the rest of the town would have to vote together to stop us.

We can also go after one of the less active members if the new Hanako is vocal. Tanaka or Kashiwagi might be good targets as well.

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kou-kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 am

As far as jumping on Yukiko goes :

Let's tie this up.

##Unvote: Hanako

You unvoted Hanako (your partner in crime), so that you could create a tie between Souji and her for no reason at all (except for your own selfish desires!). You knew he was innocent! (we could also throw a bit of psychology, like : people tend to vote the person other than the one that is unvoted - total bullshit btw :p)
I know you did it! You're scum!

##Vote : Yukiko!

Something like that :p

Kou-kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 am

Okay well I think we should definitely all vote the same way except if I go down because of Naoto. If I go down then everyone should vote for me except me who will vote Mitsuo to the death.

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:05 am

If I go down, I think Nanako and Mitsuo will be prime targets for the town, as will Hanako.

As Morooka pointed out, you could also use my own "voting first" logic against me.

EDIT:

Also, I just so happened to be on when the day started. HMMM.

Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum