Shadowloo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Day 1 Discussion Empty Day 1 Discussion

Post  Kanji Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:25 am

I think I'm going to try and get Mitsuo to put his foot in his own mouth. Not too much, just enough to make him an easy scapegoat later on.

Also the requirement for thread title length on this forum is annoying.

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Day 1 Discussion Empty Re: Day 1 Discussion

Post  Daidara Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 am

I think that should be rather easy for you, he talks a lot and he seems quick to withdraw his statements. Also, you come off as being rather scary/intimidating, not sure why, but I like it!

It may just be because I know who you all are, but when Yukiko voted for Mitsuo the second he leaned toward Adachi, I felt really paranoid.

Anyway, as I said in game, I am seriously tired and I mightn't be back before the day is up. Good luck.

Daidara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:46 am

I'm just messing around roleplaying as Kanji. He puts up a tough guy attitude. Later in the game I'll drop it outside of the discussion thread but right now I'm just having fun with it.

Also Adachi, we need to keep Daisuke alive right now, don't want to lose Kou. I suggest keeping the vote for now though, Mitsuo likes to change targets a lot, but keep an eye out because right now Daisuke is in the lead.

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm

I want to try and lynch Teddie. He is a very smart player. Stop him before he can start any damage at all.

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Just be careful. To a lot of players it may become obvious that you're going after an easy target!

Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Mitsuo is going to dig his own grave, but I'm not going to put my hand up to take down Teddie. There'll be too much of a focus on me for day two, and with my play style, I don't need any help.

I think you're doing a great job Kanji man. You just sound like one mean dude, in a good way, and I think you'll set yourself up as a a pseudo town leader with enough luck.

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm

I don't blame you. Just be careful because you and Yukiko have the first two votes on Mitsuo.

Keeping the votes at a tie would be best, if you unvote Mitsuo I'll unvote Teddie. It's late enough in the day that one of them is going anyway.

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Yeah, I'm expecting to take some heat for voting Mitsuo tomorrow, should he get the lynch. But I wouldn't have done anything different if I were town, so I'll just keep following the same line of thought P:

Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Well Rise voted Teddie. He flipped Skitzo.

Souji, Shu, Nanoko , Mitsuo and Rise. I love you all. Thanks for killing one of your power roles.

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down