Shadowloo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 2 shenanagins

4 posters

Go down

Day 2 shenanagins Empty Day 2 shenanagins

Post  Kanji Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Just to have a new thread. They smell like the sweet scent of chaos. Twisted Evil

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Day 2 shenanagins Empty Re: Day 2 shenanagins

Post  Adachi Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:09 pm

That was a pretty amazing turn out for us. I think we just let Mitsuo and the town dig themselves some holes.

We'll be able to off Mitsuo for being confusing and distracting.

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:34 pm

I've pointed a finger at Yukkiko and Kanji. They're pretty shit points that I've brought up, but I think it'll be enough to distance myself from both of you should anything come up. Plan early, triumph utterly.

Attacking some inactives and people like Shu, Nanako, Namatame and Chie who show up but say nothing is probably an alright place for me to start. Prodding inactives would be nice, but Daidara is in there so we want him to keep quiet. Damn you Nick and your dodgy techniques.

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Heh I knew it was you since you started posting Adachi, and Daidara's player is obvious as well. You have got to hide your identities better.

I also know who Yukiko is. Cool

Bet you can't guess who I am.

Also I'm going to start attacking Naoko. Feel free to defend her a little, I'll make some points based on minor misreads, and then one of you swoop in and correct me.

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 pm

I decided to play it normal this time; after my stint as a dick last game, a return to basics was needed.

I can just IP address you to find out Razz

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:01 pm

That's cheating though. Razz

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Yeah, I gave up hiding my identity after like, three games with the [M] accounts. It got to the point where I would even link from my own photobucket account in every other post xD

Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Morooka is smart. He will become a major threat to our plans to expand the midnight channel. Be careful with him.

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:17 pm

I don't want to kill him because I like the player but we need to get rid of him straight away. There's no doctor now, so we should just take him out.

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kou Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Oh my. Dak, is that you?

Also, I have very little to add atm. I've not been paying much attention, and these goddamn names are just confusing to me. Why Persona!? Why!?

Kou

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Sure is. I have now investigated our team; we have a strong one. Hopefully we can prove this in game!

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Who cares about doctors, I ignore their protection when I kill. Doctors are useless to the town in this game, Vanilla town with a false sense of power.

Killing the doctor just makes they townspeople more nervous to stick their necks out. They think that the doctor could have protected them. They are down 3 power roles on day 2.

You seriously abused your mod powers to find out who I am? Were you surprised?

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kou Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:49 pm

It's not really abusing. Who's Online shows IP's for us.

Hi qwerty! Very Happy

Kou

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

I like to lurk Who's Online and now I'm forced to see IP Addresses. I like to know who I'm working with too. And now I feel confident in my companions!

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Hello!

I call it abuse because you can just not look at who's online. But then again you can't give anybody a surprise "I know what you have been doing hahahahaha" message. It's a fun abuse. Twisted Evil

Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm glad I'm scum, otherwise I would know who's lurking. I'll have to sign out when I play next time.

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:18 am

Been pretty quiet. Rise, Chie and Shu are all on votes as far as I can see. Hopefully Morooka stays away so no heat is thrown Yukiko or my way.

If it is, I dunno what to do. I'd like to be a gentleman and say "you just bring me down" but I'm pretty useful role-wise :p

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 am

Rise and Shu are on 3 votes. Sweet. I hope Morooka can bugger off (I love you though man, honest!) so I can pull some bullshit spin doctoring out and convince everyone else that I'm a fine copper.

I might, maybe, go and start diggin dirt on Namatame and you, Yukiko. Obviously I'm not trying to condemn you so it should be a weak argument, I just want them to think I'm looking at both of you as the "Scum voted for Teddie" idea seems to be taking off. Damn you Morooka.

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukiko Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 am

You're forgetting that I voted Mitsuo, not Teddie xD

I haven't played things very well this time around, and I get the feeling I'm going to be the first to go down. I'm going to work on very subtley showing "bonds" with other players, so that when I go, they look suspicious. The rest of you feel free to argue your best case against me to make yourselves look good. (I'd like to survive one or two days more, though, so I have time to make other players look bad).

Yukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Adachi Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

....Yeah whoops. oversight on my part, not at all in the zone xD

Adachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: